Followers


Monday 14 June 2010

Good morning



Good morning bloggers, I've not had much to add to my blog of late, still looking at blogland to see the kindof things I can add, any suggestions would be appreciated...now keep it polite hahaha, so decided to add a few cards I've recently made, the following green card is for a friends birthday...hope she's going to like it :)



                               I made the following card for the Sketch challenge no 7 @ Trimcraft


The last two ...well they just were made for no particular reason :)
Can't remember who this little character is, but it's kinda cute lol


and Bently Bear


Hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards
Blessings Jay x

2 comments:

Sylvia x said...

great cards jay. especially the sketch challenge one. have a good weekend. sylvia x

Lou Mac said...

Gorgeous cards!!

I love the pink one at the bottom, the colours are gorgeous, and that little bear is just too cute!!

Lou Mac. xo