Followers


Thursday 18 March 2010

Sunny day

Hello everyone,
Well it's been a beautiful day here in Norfolk, so much so I actually did some gardening, cutting out the dead from some bushes and cutting back others.
The garden is looking tidy, but the puppies have dug up some of my bulbs...naughty pups. I guess that might be the way of things for a little while!
I've received my blog candy goodies from larkygirl,  so will get around to taking a picture & load it up soon.
I'm also getting fed up with not being able to 'follow' some blogs or add them to my site because of 'technical' blips...pop up's even through my 'pop up' thingy is turned off, & error on page...it's driving me potty HELP.......................................!
Blessings
Jay x

1 comment:

Sam said...

Glad you've had a good day hun and it is great to see the sun and have the doors and windows open. I've pruned my rose bushes and thats about it so far - I have to keep tidying Bobs mess up...oh and he likes digging up bulbs too - ratbag!!
Take care sugar
Sam x