Followers


Friday 12 March 2010

WI evening

Hi everyone
I had a lovely evening at the WI on Wednesday, we were hosting an event for visiting WI groups, our speaker was a retired policeman who protected the Royal family,   I can't remember the last time I laughed so much, the funny stories he told were amazing, we could have listened to him all evening.
The food laid on by WI members was just great, they remebered they had a vegatarian amongst them this time lol
The flower arrangement went down well everyone from my group loved it, and I over heard some comments from the visiting groups one of them being "you can tell a professional arranged that"  to which I quitely smiled and went on my merry way :)
The flower arrangement was donated to the the treasurer of one of the other groups as she is seriously ill, I do hope it put a smile on her face when she received it.
All in all a great evening
Blessings
Jay x

2 comments:

Julie said...

Good luck with your blog! have only had mine just over a month and it's surprising how addictive it's become. Will check you out again to see what you've been up to. Happy blogging,Julie

Charis said...

Really really really glad that you had a great evening & LAUGHED!!!! love xxxxxxx